Read the summary of Inquiry Event Three – on Tuesday 05 April at Harlow Council Civic Centre, we debated how the most successful ideas economies combine high levels of entrepreneurial and innovation capabilities and activities with high quality places to live and work. Discussion focused on how we ensure high quality business locations with sufficient capacity with expansion and also ensure quality of place and environment.
You can read a summary of the proceedings of this event here.
Speakers and their presentations (click on the link to view):
- Councillor Jon Clempner, Leader of Harlow Council
- Andrew Lee, Deputy Business Director, Defence, Raytheon UK
- Tim Harry, Director for Harlow Programme, Public Health England
- Dr Julia Wilson, Associate Director, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
- Mary Parsons, Group Director, Placemaking and Regeneration, Places for People
- Cllr Tim Weatherspoon, South Cambridgeshire District Council
- Noel O’Neill, Assistant Director of Regeneration, Stevenage Borough Council
- Cllr Linda Haysey, Leader, East Hertfordshire District Council
- Cllr Guy Nicholson, London Borough of Hackney